Three meals are served daily Monday-Thursday and a brunch is available on Friday morning. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style from 7:00 AM to 9:00AM and from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Dinner is served family style every night (Monday through Thursday) at 5:30 PM. A brunch is served every Friday from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Kathy Kennedy is our current house mom and works with our Mom’s Club. Kathy works with our steward to pick our weekly food menu. Kathy can be contacted via email at kahkennedy@gmailcom
- Our house has Suite Style rooms with a living area and an adjoining sleeper which has bunk beds. Closets or Armoires are provided in each room. Two to eight men live in each room. Community-style bathrooms are located on the second and third floors, however the rooms on the east side of the third floor have private bathrooms which adjoin each suite.
- One large study room with 24 study cubicles and 3 private conference rooms is located in the basement. Also located in the basement are three smaller study rooms with study cubicles. These rooms are used exclusively for studying. White Boards, conference tables and a copy machine and printer is located in the large study room.
- A “rec room” is located on the west side of the basement and has four flatscreen televisions and a sound system. The rec room is a favorite place of all brothers for social gatherings.
- The basement also has a Laundry Room equipped with three washers and three dryers, which are provided free of charge.
- The house is equipped with business class broadband internet access.
- Each room in the house has wireless internet capability.
- The house has it’s own printer and copier, which can be accessed via laptop’s for ease of printing.
- For prospective members, laptops are suggested.